![]() |
| Unrelated artwork by Shaun O'Dell |
This recent note from a parent completely made our day!:
"I want to say THANK YOU for making this club so fun and exciting. Lilly has never liked art very much...I think because she had fine motor issues when she was younger and she always thought her art work was "bad" so she never wanted to spend any time on art. I signed her up for this club without her even knowing because I was hoping it would make her excited about art. And...it HAS!!! Your project ideas are so creative that she is coming out afterward RAVING about it. She wanted to explain every last detail of her cave drawing to me and was so proud of it. I am so pleased with what you are doing with the kids. Thank you so much!!" - Sarah, parent of Art Brains student
Thank you, Sarah!

