The last class of the Early 2012 Art After School session at BloomBars took place on March 14th, and I wanted to write a little note here to honor its happening. In my opinion, the session was a total success. I had the opportunity to work with a great group of kids in the unique second-floor space of BloomBars, which really is a strong creative force in the community with so much to offer (seriously - check it out). I'm very grateful to BloomBars founder and magic-maker John Chambers for working with me on this program, to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities for making it possible, and to the creative kids and supportive parents who made the whole thing worthwhile. Thanks, guys!! I hope to see more of you in the future.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
ART AFTER SCHOOL AT BLOOMBARS
The last class of the Early 2012 Art After School session at BloomBars took place on March 14th, and I wanted to write a little note here to honor its happening. In my opinion, the session was a total success. I had the opportunity to work with a great group of kids in the unique second-floor space of BloomBars, which really is a strong creative force in the community with so much to offer (seriously - check it out). I'm very grateful to BloomBars founder and magic-maker John Chambers for working with me on this program, to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities for making it possible, and to the creative kids and supportive parents who made the whole thing worthwhile. Thanks, guys!! I hope to see more of you in the future.
Labels:
ART AFTER SCHOOL,
BloomBars



