![]() |
| Maggie and her monster, Rosie |
Just this week, when I was getting ready to start sifting through the hundreds of photos I'd taken of this year's two very successful Winter Art Brains classes at Artisphere, my external hard drive - where I've been housing said pictures - decided to stop speaking to my computer. I'm hoping to retrieve the pictures (and the rest of my files from, oh, the last ten years or so of my life, no big deal!), but in the meantime would like to post a few I still have access to here.
For this monster-themed class with the 5-6 year old group, the campers were asked to create menu items for a fancy restaurant for monsters called Monster Mash*, considering what fine dining might mean for a furry/scaly/ten-eyeballed creature. Their mouthwatering culinary designs, along with pictures of the monsters who love them can be seen below.
*I've been asked to note here that reservations for a fine dining experience at Monster Mash must be made at least three months in advance.
![]() | |
| L: Eyeball pizza with a side of eyeballs; R: Smelly Trash |
![]() |
| Cooked Brains with a side of worms; a refreshing slime beverage |
![]() |
| Brains and A Face; To drink: Blood |
![]() |
| Roast of Flying Lamb & Chicken w/ Arms platter; Raw Brain & Spiked Worm |
![]() |
| Brainburger w/ tomato and worms; Eyeballs with poison |
Click "Read more" see the rest of the menu!
![]() |
| Raw meatballs atop bumpy spaghetti |
![]() |
| Brains and guts; To drink: blood. |
![]() |
| Eyeball soup with eyeball slime |
![]() |
| Jacqueline's monster eating green macaroni & cheese |










